Skip to content
- Regular formal and informal assessment of your child’s progress.
- Regular communication between school and home, either through class teacher, teaching assistant or inclusion staff from school.
- Sharing provision maps, and how you can support at home.
- Regular parent consultations and additional meetings as appropriate.
- Home school books where appropriate.
- Behaviour charts as appropriate.
- School website for home learning.
- Sharing Provision Maps and School Based Plans.
- Regular Parent Consultations and reports.
©2020 Stafford Junior School | Website designed & maintained by Andrew Huggett | Staff Login